St. Mary’s Outreach Center provides free and confidential services to men and women (55+) in zip code 21211 who are in need of assistance. Our serving area includes the communities of Hampden, Remington, Medfield, Woodberry, Hoes Heights and Wyman Park. Our goal is to spread the word that friendly, caring people provide hands-on assistance with the following:
Eligibility is based on resources (e.g., bank accounts) and income, among other factors.
- Baltimore H2O Assists
- Maryland Home Office Energy Assistance Program (MEAP)
- Fuel Fund of Maryland
- Medicare Part A & B, Medicare Advantage Part 3, Medicare Part D (Prescriptions)
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB)
- Special Low Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB)
- Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program (SPDAP)
- Renters' Tax Credits
- Homeowners' Tax Credits
- Paperwork – If you have papers or forms you find difficult to fill in, call and we will help you with them.
- In addition, we also provide counseling services, legal aid referrals, food pantry access, benefits packages, access to housing, transportation, and more.
- Call 410-366-3106 for an appointment.